- The One Quality Great Teammates Have in Common
- Pat's Definite Dozen
- Why Sports Matter
- Red Flags for Over-Invested Sports Parents
- Adopting an Olympian's Mindset
- What Makes A Nightmare Sports Parent -- And What Makes A Great One
- Where the 'elite' kids shouldn't meet
- Hyperspecialization Is Ruining Youth Sports—And the Kids Who Play Them
- 5 Things the Non-Athlete Parent Needs to Know About Youth Sports
- How Not To Embarrass Your Sports Kid From The Sideline!
- Release Your Child to the Game!
- Developing Warriors, not Winners, is the Path to Excellence
Junior Lady Knights make no specific recommendations or endorsements of the following. This is simply a list of what we know is available.
Please read and consider this, especially if you are new to Spring/Summer Basketball.
While Junior Lady Knights make so specific endorsement of any of the following clubs, we have had players participate with all of these in the past.
Yes, absolutely. In fact, we highly encourage our athletes to play multiple sports.
However, we do believe that our players should only have one "in-season" sport at a time. This means that during basketball season, we expect our players to have JLK as their primary sports commitment.
Yes, many of our players successfully navigate playing for both. We do expect that our players give JLK preference in the event of a conflict and that there is ample communication with the coaching staff.
All of our teams use a standard women's 28.5" ball. All of our players are provided a ball to bring and use at practice. It is NOT to be used outside. If it is lost or damaged, it is expected that it will be replaced with a ball of equal or higher quality. The use of rubber basketballs is not allowed.